Humidity problem in Hawaii
Do any of you X-10 or X-100 owners living on Maui have a problem with humidity?
I will be house-sitting near Haiku for the month of October and have been told its a windy and damp place at this time of year. Any helpful suggestions?
And no, you can't have my job!
Ask anyone over 60 how's it going and they'll tell you 'so far, so good!'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO