I love my new GR.
I think this may be my favorite pocket camera ever. It's the first digital that makes me no longer miss my Yashica T4 Super. Its just a fun little camera and doesn't intimidate people. I put a little black duct tape over the big white GR to make it even a bit less noticeable.
And, the RAW files this camera produces are just amazing. They're really fun to play with in pp. The layout and menus suit my style very nicely. I generally shoot in aperature priority mode and just adjust the exposure compensation here and there. I have the fn2 toggling the autofocus between spot and multi. I have the effect button toggling the 35mm crop on and off.
Here's one I snapped yesterday.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)