AF assist beam with EX 430 II
I'm trying using AF assist beam from a speed light 430 EX II mounted on the EOS M, but even with all the related option of the beam on ON positiion there is no beam. This happens with 3 EF-M lenses and other L lenses. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance-- hide signature --
Alive & Scrathin'
As already noted, it doesn't work
But you can use the AF illuminator built into the EOS M body of course. That works.
My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/lozwilkes/
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO