PLEASE HELP! Burst mode: whats the best you can get in RAW??
Its really hard to find good reviews and infos about casio cameras, so I decided to count on you guys.
It doesnt matter what Casio camera you have,
- Whats the fastest burst you can make taking RAW images? 5fps? 30fps? 60fps?
- How many pictures in that frame rate (like 40, 30, 20 pictures @ 60fps) you can get?
-How long you have to wait until the next burst?
Im searching for a camera that has the fastest burst mode, specially in RAW. Please help since its really hard to find infos about the casios
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 21, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO