PLEASE HELP! Burst mode: whats the best you can get in RAW??
Its really hard to find good reviews and infos about casio cameras, so I decided to count on you guys.
It doesnt matter what Casio camera you have,
- Whats the fastest burst you can make taking RAW images? 5fps? 30fps? 60fps?
- How many pictures in that frame rate (like 40, 30, 20 pictures @ 60fps) you can get?
-How long you have to wait until the next burst?
Im searching for a camera that has the fastest burst mode, specially in RAW. Please help since its really hard to find infos about the casios
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 21, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4