MX-1 First Australian wildflowers 2013
Wildflower season is just beginning in Western Australia. This year should be good as we had more rain than usual.
I am so impressed with the MX-1 especially for its sharpness.
The 100% crop is straight out of camera with no PP.
All shot hand held in a light breeze.
Hope you enjoy these flowers.
C&C are always welcome.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|