Control K or M aperture from the camera in Av mode.
How to control K or M aperture from the camera in Av mode with the use of a small peice of aluminum foil. You can also use some small peices of tape to get proper aperture readisng if you so desire.
Forum member Meuh was the first to do this but I can't seem to find his thread.
Rather than write up all of this info again I am just providing some links to previous experiments that I have done. I thought that some of you might find this interesting and perhaps useful.
It is good to have easy access to these hints.
Cheers - Klaus
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 17, 2013||2|
|Aug 19, 2013|
|Aug 20, 2013|
|Aug 21, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!