Nikon AW110 Overexposure
Filtering the forum for AW110 I came across this thread.
I just got a new AW110 for a week. Me too got the overexposure problem. In particular when using automatic easy mode with a previously setting on the face detection autofocus and the red eye flash mode. Often happening when multiple people were on the photo.
I suspect the camera chooses one of the wrong points for metering that leads to overexposure. And there are no options for metering mode. Another problem is the excessive mist of glare when slightly facing the light source commonly shown on a cheap pocket camera.
I will return mine for the overexposure problem.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!