1022 future developments: I want to ask this BEFORE any new cameras are released

Started Aug 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
CollBaxter Forum Pro • Posts: 12,724
Re: 1022 future developments: I want to ask this BEFORE any new cameras are released

I was thinking along the same lines.

To me the logical solution would be to split the m4/3 forum Panasonic one side and Olympus the other side then combine the 2 forum into Olympus interchangeable lens cameras. This would stop the 3 way bickering or at least draw up battle lines.

I will continue to post here. I like you value my lenses and I have 3 times as much money invested in my lenses than I do bodies. The other forum seems to put more emphasis on bodies which are churned out on a regular basis.

So I will post pictures with headings like

Dogs Bum taken with the bigma

Cats ass taken with the 90-250

I have been through 4 bodies with the bigma.

As someone said in a previous post . The forum is like a mature forest. The other like a forest that has been brush cut.

Me I like stable things.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow