Eizo CG246 Screen Help
I just purchased the Eizo CG246 screen to link to my MPB for retouching.
I'm currently using just the Displayport Cable to connect to the MBP and have set my laptop to the 'mirroring mode' so i can use the screen with my laptop closed.
I'm finding that video graphics, movies etc don't look high in resolution, and i'm concerned that I'm missing something with the setup. i.e. do i need to use the hdmi cable aswell, or is the mirroring from my laptop causing a problem. The screen is also making me feel a tad nauseous….
I'm new to using an external screen/eizo so not sure what I'm supposed to expect.
Any help would be much appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4