As an enthusiast the camera market is depressing.

Started Aug 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
T3 Forum Pro • Posts: 20,604
Re: As an enthusiast the camera market is depressing.

John Miles wrote:

Were no relevant discussion attempted. As it is though I genuinely see great holes in the sub DSLR market, which have either been brought to my attention in posts by others, or I have discovered when trying to find a camera for myself.

Time to grow up, Johnny-boy.  No one is going to custom-design a camera just for you.  And even if they did, you'd whine that it was too expensive, or too whatever.  If you are looking for compromise and imperfection in products, you'll always find them.  That also applies to the DSLR market, too.  It appears that you are suffering from the "grass is greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome, where you seem to think everything is perfect, and every need/whim/desire is fullfilled, in the DSLR world.  Not so.  That's simply immature, childish thinking.  There are always "holes" if you look for holes.  There's always something to complain or whine about, even in the DSLR segment: too big, too small, too expensive, not this, not that, missing this, missing that, blah blah blah.  Stop crying like a sniveling baby.  You make your choice, choose your tool, learn your tool, develop your skill, them just shut up and shoot.  That's what *real* photo enthusiasts do.

T3's gear list:T3's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PL3 Canon EOS M Fujifilm X-E1 Samsung NX30 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
(unknown member)
tko
(unknown member)
DrA
DrA
DrA
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow