splash proof housing for Nikon D800
Hi everyone, I am planning on going in the water with my DSLR and was wondering if there are good housing options available. I saw those underwater housings, but consider them way too expensive and bit of an overkill since I am only going about a foot deep.
Does anyone know of any good splash/shallow water proof housings for D800?
Thanks a lot.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO