Low-key rear-opening camera bag with extra space for travel?
Hey guys, I'm looking for a camera bag but I'm really specific haha so just bear with me/
1. NO front-opening access — obvious reason is to prevent theft, back access the best
2. Quick side access — another obvious reason so you can very quickly whip out that camera to get the shot. I know most lowepro bags have this option which is why I've been leaning more towards that brand.
3. Compartment for nick nacks! — It's godda have enough extra space or an extra compartment to bring say a jacket or a few items essential to travel.
4. Low-key — Really cannot have a huge logo on the bag, a small one is okay because I can probably cover it with a flag patch.
Options I've seen so far:
— Got 1 and 3, which is good enough if it wasn't for the GIANT ass logo slapped on the side. Lowrpro why do you make it so hard for me to give you money.
— Got 1, 2, 3, 4 but the camera compartment can barely hold a zoom. I know they sell a bigger one, but it's still tiny
Any suggestions guys?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 11, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%