More flare on Aps-c or m43 sensor
it is well known among Leica M users that M Causes causes flare. Yes, it's better than most other lenses except Zeiss zm, but it flares.
The trouble is, it seems the non-Leica sensor such as G5 or XE1 or Nex 6 can exaggerate the flare. It's much more so than on Leica M sensor.
If you are using M lenses on G or Xe1, do you experience this problem?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|