Lens on xz-2 but the TCON 17x
Barry Carter wrote:
I've used an assortment of lens on my TG-2 (telescopes, TCON 17, Eagleeye 5x, etc). they all focus fine.
A couple of questions, if you don't mind.
How did you mount a TCON-17 on your TG-2? Just a regular step-up ring, or did you need to custom-rig something?
Also, how wide could you zoom the TG-2 with the TCON-17 before it started vignetting? Could you get it all the way to 42.5 f:2.0 equivalent?
Thank you so much!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4