GX7 Delivery Date for U.S.?
PC Wheeler wrote:
Sorry to start yet another GX7 thread, but I've found no pre-order site with a delivery date. Having ordered the new 14-140 in March then selling my old 14-140 -- and later finding the U.S. delivery would be in late Sept or early Oct -- I'm suspicious of another slow roll out by Panasonic. Come to think of it, I think I waited several months for my GH3, likely due to the GH3 pipeline filling at a very slow rate.
Does anyone have reliable date for U.S. release (vs. announcement)?
Ah: Just visited the Panasonic site where it says "Estimated Ship date: October" (which hopefully is Oct 2013!)-- hide signature --
European sites show middle of September 2013.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4