FS: Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN ART for NEX
Apologies for the delayed response.
Long story short:
Purchased this lens at the same time as some manual lenses and adapters.
The Sigma is a great little lens, but I found myself preferring and using the manual lenses almost exclusively.
I'd keep the Sigma for quick, walkaround, street shooting, but I've found it's FOV is a little narrower than I'd like for that.
I might buy the 19mm eventually. For now, just looking to pass this one on.
RE: the paypal question:
There are two options to pay via Paypal:
- Purchase of goods / services (3% fee paid by buyer or seller)
- Gift / personal payment for friends and family (no fee for anyone)
I'm perfectly OK with a goods / services transaction but would assign the 3% fee to the buyer. Otherwise, if we both want to avoid fees, the gift / personal payment is the way to go.
So, shipped to you, the grand total would be
$175 if purchase of goods is chosen.
$170 if gift / personal is chosen.
Hope that makes sense.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 29, 2013|
|Jul 30, 2013|
|Jul 31, 2013|
|Aug 1, 2013|
|Aug 5, 2013|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|