Gary Friedmans a77 Handbook

Started Jul 31, 2013 | Questions thread
RussAdams Contributing Member • Posts: 831
How to contact Gary

tjstyphon1 wrote:

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

In fact, when you purchase the print version he gives you the downloaded version as part of the deal for that reason.

How do I do that? I purchased the print version last year when I bought my A77, now that I have a Kindle I would love to be able to put it on there.

Contact Gary. He's always replied to my queries. There was a note in his blog email this month that his mother in law passed away and he had to postpone a couple of his seminars, so he may be a bit slower in replying right now. BTW - today is 1 August 2013.

Go to his site:

http://www.friedmanarchives.com/

Scroll down to the bottom and his contact email is listed.

I think it's worth signing up for his blog email too. I've had the A77 since it first came out, and his blog is where I got the information that firmware 1.07 fixed the flash exposure problem.

Tip:

In addition to having a copy on my Kindles I also put a copy on my smartphone and a copy of the A77 PDF manual on the phone. That way when you're on holiday and can't remember how to set something you can always find it. Not the best way to read it, but in a pinch it's great to have access to the manual!

Hope this helps,

Russ

RussAdams's gear list:RussAdams's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 Sony a77 II
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow