XF1 dust issues?
Started Jul 30, 2013 | Questions thread
A few buyers at B&H are already complaining about it...
- Currently twenty reviews there, of which just two mention dust.
- The two reviews that mention dust are by the same person (fewer than "a few").
- In the later of the two reviews, that person plugs a different camera that it appears he (or she) has not yet purchased, and implies that the other camera has better quality control.
Sounds like either a one-off bad unit of the XF1 or a crank with an agenda, or both.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 30, 2013||2|
|Jul 30, 2013|
|Jul 31, 2013||2|
|Jul 31, 2013|
|Aug 3, 2013|
|Aug 8, 2013|
|Aug 8, 2013|
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow
Have your say
What's been the most exciting announcement of Photokina?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
Total voters: 5,343
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!
Most popular cameras
Top threads in this forum