Casio EX-230 Memory Storage
I have a superb little Casio EX-230 with which I've had no problems at all ..... until I seem now only to be able to take 11 photos in "Best Shot" mode without it coming up"Memory Full". I used to be able to take loads of pictures.
I clearly have made an error and selected something which swaps between the internal storage and the memory card I suspect BUT...
The only menu function I can see is that which is under PLAY/Set up/page 2/3 USB>Mass Storage versus PTP but neither selection makes any difference!
Could someone spot and point out the error of my ways please?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%