PAL versions of the RX100M2 are great for video!
Good, we should get something extra for the 20% VAT we pay.
Kind of weird if ntsc versions don't have it. I guess sony see NTSC as the standard because the Usa, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are NTSC and they think they wont need 25 or 50 fps so why complicate things, whereas PAL countries will need pal but will also need the "dominant" NTSC.
Although I'm just speculating.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 29, 2013|
|Jul 30, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%