My 1st GR photo
Very interesting image. It looks almost like a double exposure or a composite. Where you inside the cafe shooting the reflection of the people inside or outside shooting in with the reflection of the street?
I have to say thought that the wet floor sign kind of ruin things a bit. It's not very classy and is a bit distracting from the people.
I would maybe be inclined to go back and take the same shot, not to retake completely (the capture of the people is already good) but just to get the floor with nothing on it so it can be painted in kind of thing. So long as it was from almost the same spot it should work. Someone in the retouching forum would probably do it for fun.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%