Canon IP4700, adapt for B/W printing?
Have an IP4700 and really appreciate the quality of the 1 pcl droplet prints, and recently picked up a thrift store spare in excellent condition.
Would like to use #2 for black and white only. Anyone know of a hack, or software, that would allow this, i.e. both black tanks used for black, and any or all of the 3 colour tanks used for grey/s?
Ask anyone over 60 how's it going and they'll tell you 'so far, so good!'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%