portrait of a painter
Like the photo, I might have cropped it a bit different. He's right in the middle, which goes against the rule of thirds. I usually like to have more space in front of a subject, so he's looking left, I'd put more space on the left side.
I wonder what he was painting, what we can see on the canvas doesn't look like it matches his surroundings.
Thanks for sharing.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO