7D - 70D - 7D2

Started Jul 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
bobn2
bobn2 Forum Pro • Posts: 63,506
Re: Mirrorless/EVF replacing DSLR? Not for a while

Jerry-astro wrote:

And, BTW, if you seriously see the 6D as a viable camera for demanding action photography as compared to a 7D (or what Canon could feasibly introduce in a few months as a replacement), I'd really like to see if you'd be willing to share whatever it is you're smokin'. Sure, some 7D owners out there might well see the 6D as a viable replacement, but before drawing too many conclusions, you might want to have a better understanding of what type of photography they're doing.

I haven't said that the 6D is 'a viable camera for demanding action photography as compared to a 7D' or anything like it. What I did say was that a competent photographer could use a 6D for action photography and that if a photographer was looking for a general purpose camera and action was a less emphasised part of that photographer's mix, then a 6D was a possible choice. My point was that together the 6D, 5DIII and 70D erode the potential market for a 7DII, not that any one camera is a substutute for all purchasersi

-- hide signature --

Bob

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow