SH-50 Landscape Pics using iAuto
Aaron Sur wrote:
For a compact superzoom thinking for itself it is metering very well.
The SH-50 has one of the better implementations of iAUTO I reckon.
As to detail - these are 3x smaller than the camera is capable of. But at 1:1 viewing ratio on my laptop (slightly wider than my screen width), they are perfectly acceptable.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO