Started Jul 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Senior Member • Posts: 2,853
Re: Arggghhh!!!

Mark B. wrote:

Bobn2 wrote:

howardroark wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

Bobn2 wrote:

I have as much right to my rambling nonsense as you have to yours. Speculating that there may not be a 7DII as as valid as speculating that there might be, or are you suggesting that all views counter to your own should be silenced?

No, Bob, you most definitely have every right to be dead wrong as many times as you want here, even in the same thread.

Every forum has to have its contrarian. If there wasn't someone to be wrong while insisting that they're right, most threads would probably be really boring.

You have no evidence to say whether I'm wrong or right. You might wish me to be wrong, but until (and if) there is a 7DII you simply cannot prove that I am wrong.

I think it's human nature to question the arguments others make, but believing an argument simply because it is contrary to what someone else says and in the face of any logic or reason makes for the endless arguments those people hunger for.

I have presented more 'logic and reason' supporting my view than anyone of the other persuasion has.

In your own opinion, of course. Your 'logic' seems illogical to those of us that disagree with you.

All they have said is 'there must be a 7DII because I want one', which isn't exactly logical or reasonable.

Nobody has said that.

And he can't spot that his insistence that a 7DII is redundant or unnecessary is based on his desire for it not to exist.  The SL1, M, G1 X, 7D, Rebel, and 60D all exist with essentially the same IQ as far as the sensor goes.  That makes no sense!  Why God, why?!  Features, size, cost -- that's why, guys.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow