7D - 70D - 7D2

Started Jul 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
bobn2
bobn2 Forum Pro • Posts: 63,602
Re: 7D - 70D - 7D2

howardroark wrote:

Karl Gnter Wnsch wrote:

Bobn2 wrote:

the only question that I raise is whether the current Canon product configuration leaves room for a linear successor.

It does - just because the 6D costs the same it doesn't close the position in the lineup. Car companies produce SUV and limousines and convertible 2 seater cars at the price point and yet there is a valid market for every model - it's the same with the 70D, 7D (eventually 7DII) and 6D. There is enough meat on the bone for a 7DII to differentiate from the 70D and against the 6D the differences will be even greater.

Karl,

Haven't you figured out that your wrong yet? Why are you wrong? Because you're arguing with someone who is right. Make your point and move on with your life. You're wrong. You just are. You can't be right. It's not possible.

Strangely, in this dialogue the only person who keeps telling the other he's wrong is Karl. I've never insisted that I'm right, because I might not be - it's only speculation, but the same is true of what he's saying and what you're saying.

I find it very strange that you get so worked up just because someone has different opinions to you.

-- hide signature --

Bob

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow