7D - 70D - 7D2

Started Jul 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 14,764
Re: Destructive? Please.

skanter wrote:

Jerry, it's the obsession with new technology that bugs me, not the discussion of it. The technology is a tool. If one is interested in the technology out of context with its purpose, it becomes ridiculous. People are bored, and want new toys. I enjoy new technology as much as anyone, but try to understand its context and keep a perspective on things.

If my rants bug you, then perhaps this is not the forum for you. It's a free form of expression.

If your ranting bugged me that much, I wouldn't bother responding. I suppose I'm more willing to take the obsession a bit more in stride and accept it as a part of a largely technology driven forum.  I find it common in many technology forums.  It's my humble opinion that you're overreacting to it, that's all.  But again... that's just one opinion, and as you state, you're quite entitled to rant to your heart's content.  I'll leave to to it.

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow