Bobn2 wrote:

Karl Gnter Wnsch wrote:

Bobn2 wrote:

Karl Gnter Wnsch wrote:

Bobn2 wrote:

Karl Gnter Wnsch wrote:

Bobn2 wrote:

Well this has been an entertaining thread of posts -

Between the language and translation differences, the borderline offensive use of idioms ("someone who has no clue whatsoever", "Stupid is as stupid does", "needs to have his brain examined") and the level and quantity of personal feelings being expressed as absolute facts, it's been quite a ride!

The most fascinating part? --- It's all about a camera body (70D) that has been announced but is not even in the public's hands yet and a "hoped for", speculated about camera that not only isn't available but hasn't even been announced yet ... if it ever will be!

What a waste of energy to argue over 2 basically unknown entities. Then again, I guess I'm part and parcel to the show since I read every post!!

Heck, I'm still waiting for an update to the 2010 Saturn Vue - is that asking too much?

Steve

wihakowi's gear list:wihakowi's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow