PS CC Users
I have PS CC, which installed itself on my SSD C drive without any options to install elsewhere, although it may be possible. I've installed an SSD as a E drive scratch disk (set under "preferences" , "performance") which increased the speed of PS processing (and also to minimize read/write cycles to my C drive).
In any event, it seems that you're satisfied with CS6.
Has anyone been able to install PSCC a drive other than the systems drive "C"? My C drive is a small SSD drive. All my other programs are on my D drive.
I subscribed for a year at 9.99 but do not see me spending 19.99 unless they come out with something amazing. Lightroom and CS6 is all I will need.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)