Definining no reg paper size necessary?
How many of you use an A2 printer and sometimes have part of a sheet left over and want to use it for a smaller print(s)? Say you used it portrait with the width being 16.5 inches (which it is) and had cut off your print and were left with 13" (x 16.5).
How do you then use that bit? My guess is that you load it intothe printer to say print a 12 x 16 on it and redefine your paper size as 13 x 16.5 right?
Well actually, I have discovered that you don't have to. Just leave the printer on A2 paper size which is easy to pick as you don't have to define a user defined size , and the paper will load and print fine.
Hopefully I have saved you some time for the future. Works on my Epson 4800 and 7890s anyway.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%