Here are a few from this evening.
I've never thought of taking pics of spiders before. I guess there are countless types to photograph depending on the country you live in.
So the evening looks a good time to spot them?
These are a very nice group of photos.
Thank you and yes. Lots hang out of the flowers at evening time here trying to catch a meal befor most pollinating insects head to saftey. Also gives you a good chance of catching a meal in action.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%