Cell phones not taking over?

Started Jul 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
William Hubert Contributing Member • Posts: 869
Re: Cell phones not taking over?

opusone wrote:

A few months back I was stoned and barbecued for suggesting that camera phones might be heading to replacing even DSLRs.

Enter Nokia's 41 MP with 6 Zeiss lenses. How long could it be now? http://conversations.nokia.com/2013/07/11/professional-camera-power-to-the-people-with-nokia-pro-camera/

Of course I will still be stoned and roasted again for posting this. But isn't everyone torn to shreds for posting most anything in these forums? Which is why I rarely post and even more rarely return to read responses.

I'm just sayin'...the future is almost NOW.

Times are a changin'  Was out on the road and alas had not replaced the memory card into my 7D. So I pulled out my new Galaxy S IV phone. Sure with pixel peeping and a critical eye it does not equal better glass and a large sensor. But there is no doubt that worthwhile images can be made that can intrigue and inspire other viewers.

-- hide signature --

As with many things in life a great photograph has strong appeal for what is NOT in the picture.

William Hubert's gear list:William Hubert's gear list
Samsung NV11 Samsung TL500 Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 40D +26 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
(unknown member)
tko
hdr
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow