As an avid m4/3 (and other ILC) user, let me chime in here....

Started Jul 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
papillon_65
papillon_65 Forum Pro • Posts: 27,030
Re: Opinion and bias....

tecnoworld wrote:

I actually came back to you since I remeber that you said that no evf was not for you, but then you grabbed an eos-m and are happy with it. So it'd have been my personal satisfaction if you could have at least tried a nx300 and let me know what you do or don't like about it.

If it could AF my EF lenses I might have tried one. I have discovered that the EOS-M LCD is the best I've ever used in bright light, but you may not know that

Sometimes, by reading others' comments, it seems to me that I'm an odd person just because I think the nx300 is better than any other mirrorless around. That's why I'd like others to at least try it and let me know

There's a fine line between enthusiasm and dogma, dogma can sometimes be identified by self liking your posts as soon as you post them, I don't personally recommend doing this 

Sorry again for invading your thread

Not my thread but not yours either

-- hide signature --

667....neighbour of the beast.
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow