Best Small Shoulder Bag for XE1 3 Lens Kit

Started Jul 10, 2013 | Discussions thread
Tom Schum
Tom Schum Veteran Member • Posts: 7,560
Re: Best Small Shoulder Bag for XE1 3 Lens Kit

Tom Schum wrote:

Lawrence Fleischer wrote:

All: I have the XE1, the 18-55mm, 14mm and the 55-200mm zoom. I'm looking for the smallest shoulder bag that can accommodate the camera and the 3 lenses. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I found in the excitement of the moment I left my camera bag wide open and then forgot about it. You can lose stuff that way!

Best to get a deeper bag with a front flap that drops down onto a velcro panel, such as a Crumpler Four Million Dollar Home:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/884491-REG/Crumpler_md4002_p01p40_4_Million_Dollar_Home.html

That front flap drops down and basically the bag closes itself for you. Not sure this is big enough for your three lenses, but the flap with velcro is a really good feature. I got a Gray one for a different camera and I've ended up carrying it more than most of my other bags.

Oops!  Looks like they have already phased out the velcro!  Not sure how well their latest touch fastener design works!

-- hide signature --

Tom Schum

Tom Schum's gear list:Tom Schum's gear list
Sigma DP2 Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X30 Sigma dp0 Quattro Fujifilm X-E1 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow