Exposure triangle explanation please.

Started Jul 9, 2013 | Questions thread
happysnapper64 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,417
Re: Exposure triangle explanation please.

AnthonyL wrote:

I wish there was a "Doesn't answer the question" button.

As I said I don't have a problem with the relationship between the 3 variables - I have a problem in understanding in how to understand what the heck the schematic called "Exposure Triangle" is supposed to do.

So far no-one is answering that question and neither have I found a good explanation via a google search.

Again, with respect, I don't think any of us so far, understand your question! It doesn't make sense to me personally. Hey that's just me, maybe I am thick or something. But if all the searching doesn't answer your question, then maybe the question is at fault, & there is no answer, I don't see what the question has to do with photography.

Calling it a triangle, is just an expression, like a love triangle. When 3 factors [or people] are involved, it often gets the title "triangle"

-- hide signature --

lee uk.
There are old pilots, & there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.
"I'm so fast, when I turn off the light, i'm in bed before the room gets dark" The great Mohamed Ali.

happysnapper64's gear list:happysnapper64's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow