What Would You Have Done? Locked

Started Jul 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
mistermejia Veteran Member • Posts: 3,340
Re: The exact same thing

kcamacho11 wrote:

blue_cheese wrote:

I seriously doubt that the guard was "profiling" you or had any real malice intended, unfortunately however I too find myself in similar situations all too often

There seems to be a plethora of people who are just bad at their jobs. Some people also often have some odd sense of authority where they actually have none... go figure that you would run into one such, and good for you for not just putting up with it and following through without incident.

I agree, but he was clearly profiling me. I was the only one he told not to take photos with my DSLR, when a few others around me were doing the same. I tend to believe he did not tell them anything because they were American. The idiot must have somehow thought I was of an Arabic decent.

You mean because the other folks had "blond hair" and you did not?  How would the guard know if you were american or not?

Either he just did an ini mini mini moe and picked you, or maybe he did heard you say to your wife: "oye ven para aca chica!!"  

mistermejia's gear list:mistermejia's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow