I have been reading through this forum and trying to get a grasp on the Pentax cameras. I was recently shopping for a new DSLR, I was a Canon guy that transitioned to m4/3. That format doesn't seem to be right for me. I have tried, but the same reasons that drove me to it, are driving me away from it. Anyways, I happened upon the Pentax K-30. The specs seem great, and the look of it is also very nice. I see that there are plenty of lenses, at least for me. So onto the questions.
1. What is screw mount?
2. It looks like the K-30 has image stabilization?
3. Does Pentax K share a lens mount with any other manufacturer, similar to the Sony/Minolta?
4. What is the "WR" spec associated with the lenses?
Thanks in Advance
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4