WTB Softboxes/Beauty Dishes
all the items you mention are not "one brand(modifier) fits all/any other brand(light source)".
as with lens mounts and camera bodies...
you'll need the proper mount(adapter) for the light modifiers to fit your light(s).
i spent hours and hours and hours 'researching' and went with Alien Bees (Paul C Buff).
PCB is good affordable made in USA equipment. plenty of selection/accessories, great service, and again...good equipment.
i wouldn't fall on a sword to claim it's the best but its good and more than plenty good enough than i need.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4