Good tripod for mirrorless?
I am looking for a good tripod for a mirrorless camera, I estimate max load will be 2lb.s if that. I will not be using telephoto lenses.
While I don't mind paying for good quality, it seems to me that most of the high quality tripods are engineered for much bigger loads. Any suggestions for good but lighter tripods?
Gitzo 1541T + RRS BH-30 or Acrotech GP-S
There is a crack in everything That's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week