guys I use adobe bridge to edit my pics...in jpg. I am not going to shoot raw. the issue I'm having is in the preview in bridge the images look really hot/bad wb/blown skintones...
I go ahead and run the batch knowing I will just pull the images back up and run them again if need be however when I look at the images after rendering they look great...
what am I missing? any thoughts on why the preview render looks so bad?
'when I ask you what time it is, don't tell me how to build a watch'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|