Yongnuo 568ex ii - Custom settings mode
Just got a 568ex ii and it's a great little(big...) flash. The manual states that to get into the custom settings mode, you hold the 'backlight/sound' button and press 'mode'. At this point mine does precisely nothing...
All other buttons and functions work correctly so it's a little odd..
Anyone else got one and can let me know if a) it works and/or b) if I've missed something! (most likely)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%