using quantum turbo with yonguo yn-622n
Looking for opinions or actual experience of using a Quantum turbo powered nikon flash and a Yonguo 622-n ittl transmitter. Manual says when using hot shoe mount on transmitter, to "only install flash being applicable to DSLR cameras, can not install high voltage flash, or the transceiver will be damaged".
Does anyone know if the master and/or remote Nikon flashes were plugged into Quantum Turbos if this would effectively make the Nikon flashes dangerous for use with these transmitters? Or does the Nikon circuity reduce this enough to make it safe?
Thanks in advance!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%