x100s Video capabilities???
Well I think videoquality is quite disappointing.
It is excellent in low light (with the 30fps only!) but the moiree is terrible.
Ok for nature but as soon as you are filming subjects with lines it really starts to show.
If Fuji would take a little mor effort with the downscaling algorithm it would be a great moviecamera.
But that´s not taking into account the lack of manual control.
I would prefer the 5Dm2 anytime.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions