Lighroom disaster! Please help!

Started Jul 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
byawk Regular Member • Posts: 226
Lighroom disaster! Please help!

I just spent two or three days working on about 1,200 RAW files in Lightroom 4.4. I finally finished and was about to export them as jpegs. I selected all 1,200 photos, then I accidentally hit some wrong button, so I hit CTRL-Z to undo whatever I did. Instead of undoing my last action, CTRL-Z applied the most recent preset I used (Lighroom's built-in sepia filter) to EVERY SINGLE PHOTO! I've had this same CTRL-Z problem before, and in Googling it I see I'm not alone.

I'd like to resolve the CTRL-Z bug, but right now my major concern is if there is any way to remove the sepia filter from these 1,200 photos without removing all of the countless adjustments I've been applying to them over the past few days. I've tried clicking on the different bars under "History," but haven't been able to figure out how to undo the sepia filter. I admittedly am fairly new to Lightroom and could be missing the obvious.

Afraid to make matters worse, I've left Lightroom open and haven't done anything else to it.  Can anyone help me?!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow