Combined PP Techniques
What was your aperature, shutter speed, iso and did you use a tripod.
Thank you very much. f8, 2-min per color pass to allow time for painting, ISO 100, and a Manfrotto 3221 w/3030 3-way head. Although easily done in Photoshop, I also used a piece of freeware called RGB Lights which I downloaded ages ago but cannot currently find on-line to share. =/
Light Painting + Harris Shutter effect.
Shot in 3 passes using only white light from Bicycle torch. The only existing light was from light pole outside seen on far right.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!