Elinchrom Quadra and lastolite soft box
I wish to build a studio in my house for portraiture etc..; I own Nikon D700; I am planning to buy Lastolite ezy soft boxes : 24"X24"; 30"X30" ... to start with.
.... I plan to move over to Elinchrom studio light later; I found that speed ring accessory comes with each of those Lastolite soft boxes for ELINCHROM QUADRA monolights ....
..I am looking for portability as well ...
Now, My question is ...
1. Does anybody has any experience about Elinchrome Quadra ? .... I went th. the Elinchrom website ... but not sure how to control the light ? ....
2. If I plan to use Elinchrom studio light later any way, do you think it is better go for ELINCHROM SOFT BOX INSTEAD ..... or I can use the SAME Lastolite soft boxes for ELINCHROM studio lights ? ...
Any comments welcome.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%