Solitude !

Started Jun 28, 2013 | Photos thread
leeland48
OP leeland48 Veteran Member • Posts: 8,701
Re: Solitude !

Castaway wrote:

I love both these photos Leland48 and although I don't comment on photos too often I do enjoy seeing your's.

These two take me back to holidays in Newquay when I was a young lad 70 odd years ago.

I have always know that I had Cornish roots but it is only recently that I have actually found out anything. My great grandfather lived in Withiel and had a 300 acre farm but somewhere along the way he and family moved East. I now have traced back 10 generations in Cornwall. Now living in Canada I would love to come back for a visit but I don't think is going to happen.

Note: I have made comment about your photos on the post on nudity (no your picks have nothing to do with nudity) but you should have submitted them to the challenge.

Thank you Castaway I appreciate your comments.  I am on the North Cornish Coast and Withiel is further up the county tween Bodmin and Liskeard.  I am sure you would not recognise Newquay now, it has changed beyond all recognition and sadly is Hen/Stag Party Central although the old harbour remains the same, the rest of the town has not. I was perplexed regarding the nudity until I read the thread but it is nice to know that I would have had your vote if I had submitted my photos.  Many thanks.
lee

leeland48's gear list:leeland48's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm X100T Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow