Solitude !

Started Jun 28, 2013 | Photos thread
leeland48
OP leeland48 Veteran Member • Posts: 8,691
Re: Solitude !

Castaway wrote:

I love both these photos Leland48 and although I don't comment on photos too often I do enjoy seeing your's.

These two take me back to holidays in Newquay when I was a young lad 70 odd years ago.

I have always know that I had Cornish roots but it is only recently that I have actually found out anything. My great grandfather lived in Withiel and had a 300 acre farm but somewhere along the way he and family moved East. I now have traced back 10 generations in Cornwall. Now living in Canada I would love to come back for a visit but I don't think is going to happen.

Note: I have made comment about your photos on the post on nudity (no your picks have nothing to do with nudity) but you should have submitted them to the challenge.

-- hide signature --

Thank you Castaway I appreciate your comments.  I am on the North Cornish Coast and Withiel is further up the county tween Bodmin and Liskeard.  I am sure you would not recognise Newquay now, it has changed beyond all recognition and sadly is Hen/Stag Party Central although the old harbour remains the same, the rest of the town has not. I was perplexed regarding the nudity until I read the thread but it is nice to know that I would have had your vote if I had submitted my photos.  Many thanks.
lee

leeland48's gear list:leeland48's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus E-PL7 Fujifilm X-T10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow