Why won't Lightroom 5 work on my MBP?
I have a new MBP (15", 16GB of ram, 512 GB sad) Retina and it is very nice. But when I installed both LR4 (my licensed version) and the trial of LR5 and tried to run them I got the error message "An error occurred when attempting to change modules".
This happens in both LR4 and LR5 when I start them and, if I dismiss the error and attempt to work, it occurs every time I attempt to change modules.
I assume this has something to do with my MBP setup but, being new to the Mac, I have no idea what. Can anyone help?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%