I've been looking at different flash trigger options for use with my D800 and SB910.
I'd also like to use it as a trigger for my studio Hensel flash too via a PC sync cord.
However my only concern about using non-Nikon approved kit is whether it could damage my equipment? I know they are designed specifically for the camera, but are things like trigger voltage within the recommended limits?
The one I'm interested in is the Yongnuo.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%